Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MiTa2

So I was reminded today that I needed to come up with another mini task... like now!

How about you all add a new setting (setting meaning a specific play where a scene takes place) that you haven't worked with before into the story that may not play a big part all at once, but either plays a big part later in the story, or that comes in sporadically throughout the remainder of your story?

I think that sounds good for the next mita

So go ahead... start!

(The next mita is your job, endeavorists!)

His,

Laura

3 comments:

AnnaRose said...

What exactly do you mean by a setting?

Laura said...

Read it again, I fixed it :)

Sara said...

Hmm...I just started my new story. Hadn't considered more than the shelter for a setting! Maybe they'll go to a park for lunch. :)