Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blogging

(This is just an idea for any of you who have enough time to do so.)

Most of you are probably familiar with what a blog is... an online journal of sorts that you can make as personal or as general as you want.

This is a blog obviously for The Writing Endeavor, but I'm the only one who posts on it because I am the author of this blog.

If you feel like it, you should start a blog of your own to chart your personal progress during TWE. You could post on it as much or as little as you feel like it, making it only devoted to your writing.

Anyone who does decide to do this and would like for other people to be able to see it, let me know and I will put a blogroll on the side of this one so that you can share it with other endeavorists!

His,

Laura

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

would that mean making a new, seperate blog just for TWE?
~Elizabeth B.

Laura said...

Yes Elizabeth... unless you already have a blog devoted to your writing, then you could just incorporate your experience in TWE into that. Email me if you'd like to see the personal blog I have for TWE Elizabeth and I'll give you the link :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura

As you know, my blog isn't just TWE, but it has focused on it for the last few posts (and probably for much of the year to come). Feel free to add it to your blogroll - new visitors are always welcome!

- Boris

Laura said...

Okay Boris! I will add your blog when I get the roll up :)

Sara said...

My blog is not just TWE and I'm generally pretty shy about sharing my writing, especially in rough unedited form (which it never seems to emerge from...). But I might jump on board if others do!

Kyleian said...

I'll write about TWE on my blog... which is for everything, but I do sometimes post writing on there.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to start a blog sometime in the next few months. It won't JUST be for TWE, but maybe once a month I'll make a post of the projects for that month and I'll share what I've written.

Anonymous said...

Sorry! the above post was made by me. I forgot to tell you who I was!!!

-CASSIE R.