Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer is almost here!

Hello Endeavorists!

I've been meaning to get this post out since... oh I don't know, a couple weeks ago? But you know how that goes. 

So one of our newer writers made a comment on the forum that really got me thinking. In TWE, we've really been concentrating on quantity, and not really caring what gets us to the suggested word count. This summer, I encourage you to challenge yourselves to focus more on quality. We have been given a talent and we should use it to glorify God, which was my original purpose in starting this. 

I'm sorry it's been much slower and not as involved as I hoped it to be, but I hope you all are having fun with it, and have a good three months! You can find the guidelines for the  next three tasks on the "Tasks" page of the blog, just in case I forget to post them in the midst of busy summer.

Happy writing everyone!

His,

Laura

No comments: