Thursday, January 29, 2009

MiTa4

So I'm sitting here, and I happen to glance at something that for whatever strange reason reminds me that I forgot to do something yesterday.

In the unending whirl of school and writing this week, I forgot to come up with the final mini task for this month.

O_O

How horrible is that?!

Alright... since I have literally no time to come up with something, how about I just tell you all to try and reach the target word count goal (11,111) by 12:00am on Saturday morning?

Mmm... sounds good to me!

Now WRITE!!!

;)

His,

Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one MiTa that I'll need to pass on. I'm going to be bending the laws of time and space to reach 11k by midnight on Saturday as it is!

;-)

Sara said...

Hmmm...I'm going to be lucky if I make it by midnight Saturday too, but since I happen to be awake and antsy anyway, I might as well give it a whirl!